Saturday, April 1, 2017

Marshmallow Baby Blanket and Hat Crochet Set



This baby set was so much fun to work on. The big shells that look like marshmallow are easy and quick to make, and they give a very nice and soft texture. 


I used Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loop & Threads (100% acrylic), which is one of my favorite yarns for baby set. The big skein has 1263 yards, which is usually enough to make a blanket and a matching hat.

I usually buy it from Michael's, using a 40% or 50% off coupon. That's a great deal considering you can make a nice baby set just from one big skein.




This baby blanket measures 36 by 30 inches, but it can be easily adjusted to a different size. 
The hat size is 0-3 months, and it measures about 13 inches in circumference and 5.5 inches in height. 
I worked with size G/6 (4.25 mm) hook. 


The pattern for this baby set is available in my Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry shops.




No comments:

Post a Comment